A remote consultation is essentially the same as an on-site visit, with the exception that I am unable to make accurate measurements of technopathic stress issues. The treatment is more ‘general’ in approach rather than the ‘hands-on’ involvement of a site visit, but can be just as effective. The cost of a remote consultation is offset against the cost of any subsequent on-site visit.
What is involved:
- Remote dowsing to identify earth energy problems relating to underground water flows, energy leys, earth grids, vortices and psycho-spiritual disturbances
- Checking maps and records to identify any influence from previous site use, underlying geological conditions, power lines, phone masts etc.
- Resolving any geopathic stress issues.
- Clearing any psycho-spiritual disturbances.
- Balancing any other energetic problems.
- Applying energetic protection to the space.
A full report with plans and follow-up advice is provided.
What you need to do:
- Firstly, you will need to complete this short questionnaire to identify any issues or concerns.
- You also need to provide a layout plan of the property and any surrounding garden or land. The plan should be hand-drawn at A4 (or US Letter) size with each room labelled (Lounge, Kitchen, Bed 1 etc.). Please indicate the direction of North if possible. Draw a separate plan for each floor and one for the garden area. You can email these to me, or ask me for address details if you need to post them.
- Please also provide exact location details if you can, so that I can find your property on a map. A Google Earth (or Maps) .kml placemark, a full OS gridref (if you’re in the UK), or a What3Words location tag is ideal. If the property is not visible in Streetview, I may ask you for a photograph of it as well.
- When you have completed the questionnaire and sent your plans, I will contact you to let you know that everything is OK; then please return to this page to make your payment.